Emotional Intelligence is the Key to Success
Sounds too good to be true? According to most experts, your IQ (cognitive intelligence) amounts for about 15% of your success whereas your EQ (emotional intelligence) amounts for up to 60% of your success in all areas of life! McLean Consulting Group are certified to offer the Emotional Quotient Inventory which is used by all NHL teams for drafting, all Fortune 500 companies and many other high performers.
- Develop yourself to your UTMOST POTENTIAL
- Build a Team that Works TOGETHER
- Eliminate workplace toxins like Lateral Violence
- Hire the Best candidate
- Improve EVERY Relationship in your life, personally and professionally
- Increase Productivity and Outcomes
- Help Clients, Staff or Organizations find out Where They Are Stuck
- Find BALANCE in your Life
So what exactly is it?
Emotional intelligence (EI) is “the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and the emotions of others.” In 1990, American university professors John Mayer and Peter Salovey published two academic journal articles about their attempt to develop a way to scientifically measure “the difference between people’s ability in the area of emotions.” However, the term was popularized by New York Times writer and psychologist Daniel Goleman in his books “Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ” and “Working with Emotional Intelligence.”
How Can the McLean Consulting Group Help?
We are certified to deliver the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i) that is the GOLD STANDARD assessment for measuring Emotional Intelligence. You will receive an email link to the assessment, which is scored based on literally tens of thousands of other results from around the world. Once scored, you will receive a 17-page report that outlines your results and some strategies for growth. An example of how the results are illustrated is shown below.
Receiving your results and your report is only the beginning of the journey. Depending on what your goal for this training is, you can expect the McLean Consulting Group to provide:
- A one hour personal and confidential feedback session to coach you on using your results to achieve your goals
- An analysis of the results of your team (if you choose to use EQ-I for a group) that maintains the anonymity and confidentiality of the individual team members
- Proposed training sessions on individual Emotional Intelligences for individuals or groups
- Facilitated workshops (via Zoom, Teams or in-person) on certain emotional intelligences that you wish to improve upon
- Hiring recommendations based on candidate EQ-I results
- Specific workshops that use EQ-I to improve results like teamwork, increased sales, improved customer/client satisfaction, improved workplace culture
Take the next step
Contact the McLean Consulting Group today for a free consultation by emailing [email protected] We can help you, your organization, community or business improve your performance and restore balance resulting in SUCCESS.