We strengthen the internal capacity of Indigenous agencies, programs and communities one circle at a time!
The McLean Consulting Group provides workshops to educate and empower participants to be part of the solution to eliminating systemic racism and creating brave spaces where everyone is welcomed and respected.
Our latest projects
- Office 365 migration and training for First Nations Technical Institute
- Emotional Intelligence workshops for the Indigenous Professionals Learning Circle
- Website development for First Nations Early Learning
- Black, Indigenous, Persons of Colour (BIPOC) safety training for Trafalgar Addiction Services
- BIPOC training for Greenestone Centre for Recovery
- Strategic Planning for Niijkiwendidaa
- AODA compliance audit and training for the Ontario Aboriginal Head Start Association
- Indigenous Cultural Safety training for the management of Chapman’s Ice Cream and Gales Gas Bars
- Strategic Planning for The Nogojiwanong Friendship Centre
- Curriculum development to imbed the 7 Grandfather Teachings in Indigenous Early Learning Programs and Daycares
- Cultural engagement sessions for Indigenous students at Cambrian College